Ode to my iPhone, for anyone who cares.
Dearest iPhone, How I enjoy thee, let me count the ways:
1. You let me check my email, facebook, twitter, and text messages oh so easily.
2. Your facebook app interface is ever so delightful to navigate. I wish the real facebook was as easy. [My only constructive criticism would be that I can’t read people’s “about me” section that usually falls under one’s profile picture. My disappointment rests in the fact that so many people write strange, witty, or completely irrelevant things there that often make me chuckle. I like to chuckle.]
3. While I do not go places that I am not familiar with too often, I like the gps features. I enjoy just watching my little blue dot orb around the land as I go. Who cares that I use my gps more to show it off than for functionality… purchasing something for functionality… yeah, whatever.
4. Posting photos from my phone to facebook has got to be one of my greatest summer pleasures in 09. Yes, yes, I know this is nothing new for the rest of the world. Actually, see “How I love thee #1” and most of that is not new… but one must remember (or learn) that I am “That Chick with the giant, black Zack-from-Saved-by-the-Bell-looking Tracfone”…. well, I was back in high school anyway. My iPhone is so distantly related to my Tracfone, I could number this admiration numbers 5, 6, and 7.
5. Walking Jack while rockin’ out to my favorite music without headphones is pretty exhilerating. I just hold that volume button down to turn the music up and away we go!
6. Have I mentioned the fabulousness of taking pictures and immediately sharing them with people. For example, Jack does something cute (which occurs at least 92.7% of the day) and I take a picture – bam! my mom knows because I sent her an email.
7. My iPhone has provided me the confidence and downright COOLNESS to BLOG about the fact that I have nothing better to do than muck about on my iPhone and then blog about it!